SEO is the great equalizer that gives entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and side hustlers the ability to get eyes on their platform. But it can be challenging to find affordable SEO services for small businesses to keep costs down during the growth phase.
Especially when you’re first getting started!
In this day and age, with technology booming and driving down the costs of previously expensive services, there are options for all angles of the SEO process.
So are you ready to open up some new doors and start increasing your search engine visibility?
Here are seven affordable SEO services for small businesses to consider as they spruce up their online presence.
Table of Contents
The Top 7 Affordable SEO Services For Your Small Business
These seven affordable SEO services for small businesses are perfect for one-off tasks or low-cost, long-term work. Some work better for certain areas of SEO development than others, so be sure to explore all the options before committing.
1. On-Demand SEO Service Providers
When small businesses start outsourcing search engine optimization tasks, they’re usually not in a place to commit to an ongoing contract. They need to test affordable SEO services for small businesses to find what’s right for them.
On-demand service providers likeor offer opportunities for small businesses to get the SEO help they need with no long-term commitment.
You can choose the price, length of the project, and can even set up a quick consultation to gauge the skill of each potential service provider before you commit.
When searching for SEO agencies and solopreneurs on these platforms, you can find and hire freelance workers for the following (just to name a few):
- Keyword Research: Hire an SEO expert from Fiverr to conduct thorough keyword research. This will help you identify the most relevant keywords for your business, which can improve your visibility on search engines.
- SEO Audit: If you’re not sure where to start with SEO, consider hiring a freelancer to conduct an SEO audit. They will analyze your website and provide actionable recommendations to improve your SEO strategy.
- Technical SEO Services: Some aspects of SEO require technical knowledge, such as site speed optimization, XML sitemap creation, and more. There are freelancers on Fiverr who specialize in these areas and can help improve your website’s technical SEO.
- Internal and External Linking: A well-structured internal link architecture can help search engines understand the context and relationship between different pages on your website. External links, on the other hand, add value to your content and can improve its credibility.
- Metric Tracking: It’s essential to track the performance of your SEO efforts. Many freelancers on Fiverr offer services to set up and monitor important SEO metrics like organic traffic, keyword rankings, bounce rate, and more. This can provide valuable insights and help you make data-driven decisions.
How To Use On-Demand SEO Services
So? It’s actually quite simple. You post the job you need, and then freelancers from all over the world will bid on it. You can also search for specific services and narrow down your search to find the best freelancer for the job.
Once you hire someone, they will work on the project and deliver it according to the agreed-upon timeline.
This works the same on other on-demand service providers, such as Upwork, where you can find top-notch freelancers and agencies to help with your SEO needs.
2. WordPress Optimization Services & PlugIns
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) used by businesses worldwide. However, to fully leverage its potential for SEO, WordPress websites need to be properly optimized.
WordPress optimization services and plugins focus on various aspects to improve your website’s performance, user experience, and visibility in search engine results.
Here are a few types of plugins that can provide value to a small business website:
- Speed Optimization: Enhance your website’s load time, providing a better user experience and improving your ranking in search engine results.
- Plugin Management: Identify and manage the best plugins for SEO to ensure your website is optimized effectively.
- Theme Optimization: Optimize your WordPress theme to ensure it is SEO-friendly and doesn’t hinder your website’s performance.
- Image Optimization: Compress and optimize images to improve load times without compromising on their quality.
We recommendas one of the best affordable SEO services for WordPress optimization services.
Their team of experts provides comprehensive services that cover all aspects of WordPress optimization, ensuring your website performs at its best and ranks higher in search engine results.
3. Website Management Services
Plug-ins are an easy way to boost your site’s SEO at an affordable site. But what about the small business that needs a full-service SEO package? Going with a complete website management service may be the way, and it doesn’t have to be as expensive as you think.
From building to optimizing small business sites, website management services provide a shortcut to building a strong online presence. They’re ideal for those new to owning a website, short on time, aiming to enhance SEO, kickstarting an online business, or preferring a hands-off approach to web growth.
Here are a few ways that a management company can help improve your SEO results:
- Content Audit: Evaluates the strength and weaknesses of your content to formulate a strategy.
- Technical Audit: Checks site readiness for search engine crawling and ranking.
- Content Creation: A dedicated team can deliver regular, search-optimized content to maintain competitiveness.
- On-Page Optimization: Articles are optimized using appropriate keywords and tags to boost organic traffic.
- Website Health Improvement: Continuous monitoring of analytics, SEO, security, and content allows for focused business growth.
For managed website services, we highly recommend. They can help create a well-thought-out site that not only resonates with your audience but also adheres to SEO best practices.
And if you’re just starting your small business website, you can purchase a pre-made or custom site to get started quickly.
Plus, they can help create a strong brand that resonates with your audience and adheres to SEO best practices.
4. Affordable Content Writing Agencies
Written content is one of the most important elements when it comes to optimizing SEO for small businesses. This online marketing strategy extends to on-page content, blogs, press releases, and much more.
Content writing services can help you create compelling copy that will engage your target audience and improve SEO. You can find an affordable SEO agency to do this. But make sure not to mistake this for many of the cheap SEO service options out there.
When you underinvest in content, you’ll run into problems such as poorly written content, keyword stuffing, and duplicate content. To avoid this, here are some tips to find an affordable content writing agency:
- Look for agencies with a proven track record of successful SEO projects.
- Check their portfolio and work samples to make sure they can deliver the quality you need.
- Read reviews from past customers to ensure that your chosen agency is reliable.
- Compare the different packages and services they offer to make sure you get the best value for your money.
- Always go with a trial writing piece before committing to a larger package.
There are 100s of worthy SEO companies that can provide you with stellar and affordable content.
But to save you a bit of time, we can safely say thatis a vetted and trusted content writing agency that can provide you with quality content and great customer service.
Many users have reported that their purchased content has helped them to rank on search engine results pages, leading to more traffic and profits.
If you want to dive a bit deeper into this affordable SEO company, check out, which covers the nuts and bolts of this service.
5. Link Building Services
When small businesses build links that reference their website, it gives them authority in the eyes of Google. Link building is like an online vote of confidence for your website.
Link-building services are a great way to improve SEO rankings and get high-quality backlinks, but it should be done carefully. Low-quality backlinks can actually lead to Google penalties, which can hurt your small business.
Luckily, there are plenty of differentas well as ethical ways to build them. The process may be quite lengthy to do on your own. But you can save some time by outsourcing the process to SEO professionals.
How Can a Linkbuilding SEO Company Build My Links?
Here are a few ways that affordable SEO services can help to support your link building strategies:
- Competitor Backlink Analysis: Analyze your competitors’ backlinks to identify opportunities for you to gain quality backlinks.
- Link Reclamation: Uncover and reclaim broken links from sites that link to yours, replacing them with active ones in order to maximize SEO benefits.
- Guest Posting Services: Write content for other in exchange for a backlink, improving your visibility and authority.
- Social Media Backlinks: Get backlinks from social media profiles, which can add great value to your link-building campaign.
Our team highly recommendsfor link-building services. They provide comprehensive SEO solutions that include low-cost SEO services that help you get quality backlinks without the risk of Google penalties.
6. Local SEO Services
A local SEO strategy can help people in your neck of the woods easily find you, which usually leads to more conversions and sales.
You likely need local SEO search support if your business:
- Offers custom or regional services
- Is running out of a physical location
- Relies heavily on customers within a certain geographic location for its success
- Targets customers from a particular city, state, or region
In order to dominate local search results, you can pair with an affordable SEO service that focuses on this specific marketing strategy.
We recommend, an SEO agency that provides local search optimization.
And, of course, looking for SEO agencies in your town can also be a good idea. These agencies know about the local market and how to optimize your website to get more visibility in the area.
7. Social Media Schedulers
A good social media presence can help to boost your SEO efforts and engage with potential customers. Social media posts bring attention to your brand, allow you to engage with your customers, and can pull a lot of traffic back to your site.
This, in turn, helps to build trust and credibility, improving the overall SEO of your site.
Here are a few additional ways that Social media can help the small business owner optimize their platform:
- Testing new content: Test new ideas and content on social media to see which resonates with your audience. This can help you decide what to focus on in the future.
- Researching: Social media is a great way to get feedback from customers and learn about their needs and preferences, allowing you to adjust your strategies accordingly.
- Reach new audiences: Social platforms are great for engaging with a wider target audience while having conversations and creating relationships.
- Build relationships with potential customers: Posting regularly on social media helps to build trust with potential customers. In this way, social media is a powerful funnel.
Some SaaS services, such ascan help with your social content marketing while you’re on a budget. This powerful program allows you to automate the scheduling and posting of content on various social media platforms.
The value here is in consistency. It’s important to post regularly, and when you have an SEO company that is managing scheduling, it helps keep your brand top-of-mind with potential customers.
Final Thoughts: 7 Affordable SEO Services for Small Businesses
From local search support to technical SEO issues to keyword optimization, there are plenty of ways that your online business can take advantage of affordable SEO services.
In order to pick the lane that’s best for your small business, take a moment and ask yourself, “What do I need SEO help with?”
Focus on getting support in those areas and you’ll be well on your way to improving your organic search engine traffic, brand visibility, and ultimately, profits!