Are you looking for the best camera for blogging? Your search ends here.
As a blogger, choosing the right camera can be a HUGE challenge.
That’s why we decided to create an exclusive guide to help you pick the right camera for blogging needs.
We spent a lot of time compiling this list of best cameras for blogging and vlogging where we included the following things;
- 7 best cameras for blogging
- Top 5 best cameras for vlogging
- Their camera specifications
- Pros and cons of those cameras
- Their purchasing links and much more
Are you ready? Let’s find out the best camera for blogging.
Table of Contents
Top 7 Best Cameras for Blogging in 2021
Quick note: Most of the cameras for blogging mentioned on this page are affordable and cheaper compared to the cameras that are exclusively used for vlogging.
1. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
The Canon PowerShot G7 X is one of the best cameras for blogging. It is an ideal camera that comes equipped with a 20.1-megapixel camera that helps you take amazing photos.
G7X II is a great compact camera that you can use for blogging which is affordable and offers a lot of performance for the price.
Camera Specifications of Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II:
- New Digic 7 imaging processor
- 20.1 MP 1.0-inch type CMOS sensor
- 4.2x optical zoom 24 – 100mm (35mm equivalent), f/1.8 – f/2.8 lens
- 3 inch-type touch screen tilt-type LCD monitor
- 8 fps continuous shooting, 1080/60p video capture
- Supports Wifi + NFC
- In-Camera charging via USB cable
Pros of Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II:
- It has a slim and compact body which is ideal for daily use and travel vlogging
- Offers a 20.2MP camera sensor to take excellent images
- It is extremely lightweight as it weighs only 319 grams
- Gives you better telephoto lens performance
- Offers a dedicated exposure comp dial on the top, and the usual rear dial on the rear
- Its 3-inch touchscreen can be flipped up by 180 degrees and down 45 degrees
- The camera performs well in low light
- Built-in Wi-Fi (with NFC) supports remote control
Cons of Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II:
- Lack of 4K video recording as it only captures 1080p resolution at frame rates up to 60 fps
- It doesn’t offer a built-in or optional viewfinder
Why should you use the G7 X Mark II camera?
If you want to take high-resolution images for blogging purposes, G7 X Mark II is a great camera for you. It offers a faster DIGIC 7 image processor to snap detailed images, especially when using RAW files.
It also offers a 3-inch touchscreen display that’s extremely good. If you’re searching for a compact yet affordable camera for blogging, G7 X Mark II is a better choice for you.
How much does the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II cost?
2. Panasonic LUMIX G7
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly camera for blogging to take 4K high-quality videos, you should definitely try the Panasonic Lumix G7 camera.
You can shoot high quality and crisp images even in low light conditions as this camera offers an ISO range of up to 25600.
Camera Specifications of Panasonic LUMIX G7:
- 16 MP Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine 9 Image Processor
- 8MP photo burst mode at 30 fps
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II MEGA O.I.S. Lens
- 3 inch Free-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO range: 200-25600 (Extended 100-25600)
- Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Eye Sensor AF
Pros of Panasonic LUMIX G7:
- Click clear images even in low-light conditions
- Compact and lightweight camera
- It is a mirrorless camera (With mirrorless cameras, light goes directly into the image sensor to take better images)
- Really fast autofocus
- 4K QHD video recording with three 4K Ultra HD capture at 25p and Full HD at 50p
- Offers 3.5mm external mic port and 2.5mm remote port
- Offers Intelligent Auto mode for Photo and Video
- Built-In Wi-Fi connectivity
- Comes at an affordable price tag
Cons of Panasonic LUMIX G7:
- Processing speeds in 4K photo modes are slower
- Low resolution previews in 4K photo mode via the electronic viewfinder
Why should you use the Panasonic LUMIX G7 camera?
One of the biggest benefits of using this camera is that it’s affordable and offers powerful features such as the ability to shoot 4K videos up to 30fps and 1080p up to 60fps (ideal for fast action or slow-motion).
Even in low-light conditions, you can take breathtaking photos as it offers a 16 MP digital Live Mos camera sensor which helps with high speed signal processing and high quality image capture.
Even if you export your videos filmed in 4K to a Full HD TV, your 4K footage will have the same crisp details (or even better quality).
How much does the Panasonic LUMIX G7 cost?
3. Fujifilm X-T200
If you’re looking for an entry-level mirrorless camera for blogging, Fujifilm X-T200 is an excellent camera option for you.
Fujifilm X-T200 comes with a 24.2 megapixel camera that offers excellent camera performance and autofocus along with a massive 3.5-inch LCD monitor that shoots amazing pictures and 4K videos.
Camera Specifications of Fujifilm X-T200:
- 24.2 MP CMOS sensor
- 3.5-inch LCD monitor
- 4K 30P, Continuous recording: up to approx. 15 min
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Face and eye detection
- 11 Fujifilm film simulations
- HDR movie mode
- 8.0 FPS continuous shooting
- ISO range: 200 – 12800 (expands to 100-51200)
Pros of Fujifilm X-T200:
- It offers a compact, lightweight, and sturdy camera body
- It has a big 3.5inch vari-angle touch-screen
- Excellent colour reproduction
- Great 4K video footage
- It comes equipped with a high-resolution electronic viewfinder
- The autofocus is quite good
- USB webcam support
Cons of Fujifilm X-T200:
- Battery life is pretty average
- The camera control dials are a bit small
Why should you use the Fujifilm X-T200 camera?
It is one of the most stylish and retro style looking cameras for blogging. It comes in three color options including dark silver, Champagne Gold, and silver colors.
This camera has better autofocus that has phase detection pixels covering a wider area of the sensor which helps you take excellent photos. The camera sensor supports ISO 200 (which is great for bright light in sunny conditions) and all the way up to ISO 51200 (which is great for low light conditions).
All in all, if you’re searching for an easy to use and a well-designed camera for blogging, Fujifilm X-T200 is a great camera for you.
How much does the Fujifilm X-T200 camera cost?
4. Canon EOS 1500D
If you’re looking for an affordable camera for blogging, Canon EOS 1500D is just for you. It offers a 24.1 MP camera which is easy to use even for beginners.
Camera Specifications of Canon EOS 1500D:
- 24.1 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points
- Full HD video with full manual control
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth built-in
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses
Pros of Canon EOS 1500D:
- It comes with a 24.1 MP which helps you with high resolution for large prints and image cropping
- It is an affordable and one of the best entry-level DSLR cameras for blogging
- Great for taking images even in low light
- You can take full HD 1080p videos up to 30fps
- It is equipped with Scene Intelligent Auto mode and creative filters to take great pictures
- ISO is expandable to 12800
- Extremely easy to use if you’re a beginner
Cons of Canon EOS 1500D:
- No external microphone facility and sometimes it has Wifi connectivity issues
Why should you use the Canon EOS 1500D camera?
If you’re looking for an entry-level camera for blogging that’s both easy-to-use and affordable, Canon 1500D is a great choice for you.
If you want better image quality than your smartphones to shoot pictures or videos, this camera is a perfect choice.
It also comes with integrated Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity allowing users to interface the camera with their smartphone via the Canon Camera Connect app
How much does the Canon EOS 1500D cost?
5. Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y
Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y (aka Sony A6000) is one of the best mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras available on the market. Whether you’re taking pictures/videos indoor or outdoor, you’ll get excellent quality.
Camera Specifications of Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y:
- 24.3 MP Exmor TM APS HD CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 4D Focus with Fast Hybrid AF and 179 AF points
- Up to 11 FPS Continuous Shooting
- 1080p FHD Video Recording
- Tiltable LCD screen and OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC, PlayMemories camera apps
Pros of Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y:
- You can take amazing pictures with this mirrorless camera even if you’re a beginner
- It offers charge protection coating on Optical Filter and ultrasonic vibration mechanism
- Offers a built-in stereo microphone
- Offers 179 phase-detect points covering almost 84% of the frame
- Impressive AF and face tracking
- Solid build quality and extremely easy to use
- It is extremely lightweight as it weighs only 344 g with a battery
Cons of Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y:
- The lenses that come with this model are expensive
- Sony Alpha 6000 does not include an audio jack for microphones
Why should you use the Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y camera?
If you’re looking for an easy to use camera to take stunning photos, Sony Alpha 6000 is a great camera choice for blogging. You’ll be amazed by the quality of snaps you’ll be able to shoot with this camera.
If you’re looking for a compact and portable camera for blogging that offers an amazing 24-megapixel sensor to take great photos, you should definitely check out Sony A6000.
How much does the Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y cost?
6. Sony RX100 III
If you’re searching for a compact and easy to use camera for blogging, try Sony RX 100 III as it is both pocket-friendly and affordable.
It offers a 20.1 MP mirrorless camera that features Superior Auto, Intelligent Auto modes, Tru-Finder EVF, etc.
Camera Specifications of Sony RX100 III:
- 20.1 MP 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X engine
- 2.92x zoom 24-70mm lens
- Native ISO: 125 – 12,800
- Extended ISO: 80 – 25,600
- Built-in OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- Up to 10fps continuous shooting without blackout
- Superior Auto and Intelligent Auto Modes
- 180-Degree Tiltable LCD Monitor
- Smartphone Connectivity via Wi-Fi /NFC
Pros of Sony RX100 III:
- Built-in three-stop ND filter
- Great sharp lens
- Excellent autofocus
- Easy to use and pocket-friendly design
- Offers Wi-Fi wireless networking connectivity
- It is capable of 120fps shooting in HD resolution
- Offers an OLED viewfinder which is designed to minimize blurring caused by eye shake
- Offers a long battery life as you can take up to 320 shots)
- It offers a 180-degree tiltable LCD monitor which is great for taking selfies
Cons of Sony RX100 III:
- It doesn’t offer a touchscreen and has a limited WiFi control
- Optical Zoom only 2.9x
Why should you use the Sony RX100 III camera?
One major reason most people buy this camera is because of its lens as it comes equipped with a 24-70 mm lens with F1.8-2.8 aperture that offers excellent resolution and an integrated ND filter.
Also, it is one of the affordable Sony DSLR cameras you can purchase on the market which offers the best low-light performance.
If you’re looking for an entry-level DSLR camera for blogging, you should definitely check out the Sony RX100 III camera.
How much does the Sony RX100 III cost?
7. Sony DSC W830
If you’re looking for an affordable point-and-shoot camera for blogging, you should definitely check out the Sony DSC W830. It comes with a super HAD CCD sensor with a 20.1 MP camera to take beautiful images for your food, lifestyle, or health blogs.
Camera Specifications of Sony DSC W830:
- 20.0megapixel camera with an aspect ratio: 4:3
- 8x optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar lens
- Equipped with sweep panorama, intelligent auto and picture effect
- ISO Range: 100-1600
- 45x optical zoom lens, f/3.5-6.8
- Image Stabilization
- 720p MP4 movie mode and HD movies at 30 fps
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- Autofocus: Continuous, Servo AF
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC
Pros of Sony DSC W830:
- Offers an Advanced Flash feature that helps you take bright and clear photos
- You can record HD videos
- Good color reproduction
- It offers a 3-inch screen
- Comes with a built-in PlayMemories Home Software that helps you easily transfer your images or videos to your computer
- Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens helps you snap blur-free photos
- Offers three Sweep Panorama modes – Standard, Wide, or a 360-degree mode to take panorama images or videos
Cons of Sony DSC W830:
- Slow continuous shooting
- It has a short battery life so a backup battery might be required
Why should you use the Sony DSC W830 camera?
Sony DSC W830 is a point-and-shoot camera – so you can take beautiful photos or videos even if you’re a beginner.
If you’re looking for a beginner-friendly camera that’s easy to operate and also pocket-friendly, Sony DSC W830 is a great option for you.
How much does the Sony DSC W830 cost?
Top 5 Best Cameras For Vlogging
Are you looking for the best cameras for vlogging? This section is for you where we’ll exclusively talk about the vlogging cameras.
1. Fujifilm X-T4
Fujifilm X-T4 is one of the best cameras for vlogging. It’s also one of the best-selling cameras across the world (including Amazon). It comes with a 26.1MP camera sensor that helps you shoot 4K videos at 60 pixels and full HD at 240 pixels.
Camera Specifications of Fujifilm X-T4:
- Comes equipped with a 26.1MP 4th generation APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Engine
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS)
- 3.69M-dot electronic viewfinder with a large 0.75x magnification
- DCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Offers USB Type C for charging
- ISO 160-12800, up to 15-fps Shooting
Pros of Fujifilm X-T4:
- Excellent video quality as it has the ability to shoot 4K videos at 60P and Full HD at 240P Videos
- It is the fastest AF speed among mirrorless cameras
- Works extremely great even in low light conditions
- Excellent image stabilization
- Pro-grade, dust and splash-protected body as it comes equipped with over 60 weather-sealed points to save your camera from dust and moisture
- It comes with a built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization feature that reduces the appearance of camera shake
Cons of Fujifilm X-T4:
- Autofocus tracking isn’t great
- It is expensive when compared to the competition
Why should you use Fujifilm X-T4 camera?
If you want to shoot professional photos and videos, Fujifilm X-T4 is an excellent choice for you.
Want to make high-resolution movie footage? Yes, they can also be made at DCI 4K/60p in 10-bit color.
It offers excellent features like Image Stabilization, autofocus sensitivity down to -6EV, and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video recording to shoot stunning videos.
How much does Fujifilm X-T4 cost?
2. Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
If you’re looking for a vlogging camera that has Olympus’s latest sensor, autofocus, and powerful camera features – Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is just for you. This camera has 20 million pixels, better autofocus, and an improved image stabilization system to make amazing videos.
Camera Specifications of Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III:
- 20.4MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- 3.0-inch Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- DCI 4K/24p & UHD 4K/30p Video Recording
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 10 fps Shooting, ISO 200-25600
- 121-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enable wireless transferring
Pros of Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III:
- Offers a mirrorless 20.4 MP camera
- This camera offers an in-camera battery charging which is supported via the micro-USB port
- Autofocuses in very low light
- Offers an excellent dynamic range
- It comes with splashproof, dustproof, and freezeproof construction
- Up to 30fps Raw capture
- It comes with a fully articulating touchscreen LCD
Cons of Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III:
- Pretty average battery life
- No headphone jack and it also doesn’t offer a built-in flash
Why should you use the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III camera?
If you’re looking for a powerful camera for vlogging, Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is a great choice as it offers a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera with excellent speed, precision, and image stabilization.
This camera supports 4K UHD capture at 24, 25, or 30fps and a 102 Mbps compression rate. It also uses the 121-point hybrid AF system which covers most of the sensor.
You can do continuous shooting up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, up to 30 fps shooting with an electronic shutter.
In a nutshell, this is a great camera for vloggers who’re looking for excellent autofocus and versatility.
How much does the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III cost?
3. Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera
Searching for the best cameras for vlogging that offers an ergonomic grip for stable selfie shooting and a bright recording lamp? Then, you should definitely check out the Sony ZV-1 camera.
Sony ZV-1 is the best value for money camera that’s easy to use and offers great features at a reasonable price tag.
Camera Specifications of Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera:
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70mm Lens
- Hybrid 315 Phase-Detect & 425 Contrast-Detect
- Face & Eye AF, Real-Time Tracking
- UHD 4K video at 30/24 FPS
- Built-in ND filters for precise exposure control
- One-push Bokeh switch
- Offers Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
Pros of Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera:
- It offers a vari-angle LCD screen which is useful for selfie shooting
- You can record your voice clearly as it comes with the built-in three-capsule microphone
- Compact and lightweight body design
- Comes with a 20.1 MP stacked back-illuminated camera which delivers professional-quality images
- It offers a time-lapse feature where you can take cinematic expressions to the passage of time
- Send videos directly to your smartphone with Imaging Edge Mobile
Cons of Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera:
- Limited touch features and battery life is average as it offers only 45 minutes of video recording time per charge or around 250 pictures per charge
- It doesn’t offer a headphone jack
Why should you use Sony ZV-1 camera?
If you’re looking for an ultra-compact blogging camera, Sony ZV-1 is just for you.
Sony ZV-1 is a practical camera if you mainly shoot selfie videos or other professional Youtube videos occasionally.
The image quality is extremely incredible in this camera. In fact, both the video and still image quality are gorgeous.
How much does the Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera cost?
4. Fujifilm X-S10
If you’re looking for a high-performance camera for vlogging purposes, the Fujifilm X-S10 camera is the ultimate vlogging camera for you.
It offers you a 26.1 MP camera to shoot 4K videos at 30 pixels and Full-HD videos at 240 pixels for video recording. It is a mirrorless camera that gives you access to 18 Film Simulation modes for effortless video shooting.
Camera Specifications of Fujifilm X-S10:
- 26.1 MP X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
- 3-inch Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 6-Stop, Five-Axis In-body Image Stabilisation (IBIS)
- 4K/30P and Full-HD 240P Video Recording
- 18 Film Simulation modes, including ETERNA Bleach Bypass
- Face/Eye AF, Tracking AF
- ISO 160-12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
Pros of Fujifilm X-S10:
- Offers improved low-light performance
- It offers you a 180° vari-angle LCD touchscreen which helps you perform up to 20fps uncropped continuous shooting
- Offers an ergonomic grip which increases the camera stability even when large lenses are mounted on it
- 240 FPS mode in video
- RAW capture in auto mode
- It offers exceptional image quality, even at ISOs up to 6400
- It offers a flip screen which is great
Cons of Fujifilm X-S10:
- Battery life isn’t good
- It has some issues with tracking subjects
Why should you use the Fujifilm X-S10 camera?
Fujifilm X-S10 is an exceptional camera for vloggers who’re looking for a camera that offers a stabilized sensor and an ergonomic grip for video recording.
It offers an LCD screen that is 3-inches in size and has a resolution of 1.08 million dots. If you’re a beginner who doesn’t want to spend a ton of time editing your photos or videos, this is a good camera as it offers 18 film simulations and 13 filters.
In a nutshell, Fujifilm XS10 is a well-built vlogging camera that’s easy to hold and record amazing videos for extended periods.
How much does the Fujifilm X-S10 cost you?
5. GoPro HERO 9
GoPro Hero 9 is one of the bestselling vlogging cameras across the globe. The BIGGEST advantage of using a GoPro camera for vlogging is the ability to shoot amazing videos even when you’re swimming, riding a motorcycle, or skiing.
Millions of people use GoPro cameras for vlogging because they’re waterproof, easy to use, easy to carry and offer excellent video recording features.
Camera Specifications of GoPro HERO9:
- 23.6 MP camera sensor
- 2.27-inch rear-facing touchscreen
- 1.4-inch front-facing display
- Up to 5K at 30fps video recording.
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth-enabled with app connectivity
- 100Mbps Bit Rate
- Built-In Mounting with Folding Fingers
- HyperSmooth 3.0 Video Stabilization
- Night Lapse Video
- Waterproof up to 33ft
Pros of GoPro HERO9:
- You can capture crisp and high-quality photos as it offers a 23.6 MP camera
- This vlogging camera offers a 30% longer battery life when compared to its previous generation model as it offers a larger 1720mAh battery
- You can shoot stunning videos with up to 5K resolution
- It’s a waterproof action camera that can be used for extreme vlogging or moto vlogging
- Live stream in 1080p
- Great outdoor performance as you can record mesmerizing time-lapse scenes as you move on the road
Cons of GoPro HERO9:
- Slow HDR processing
- It’s a fixed lens, so there’s no zoom
Why should you use the GoPro HERO 9 camera for vlogging?
If you’re looking for a rugged, waterproof action camera for vlogging that can capture up to 5K resolution videos at 30fps, the GoPro Hero 9 camera is an excellent choice for you.
GoPro Hero 9 camera offers Sports and Action, CMOS Sensor which helps you shoot amazing videos even when you’re on the move.
With the Hero9 version, you’ll get a ton of incredible features such as a 5K video, 20MP stills, 30% more battery life (compared to Hero8), improved stabilization, and much more.
It’s also an affordable vlogging camera that helps you take amazing videos and photos.
How much does the GoPro HERO9 cost you?
How to Choose the Best Camera for Blogging: Top 3 Things to Consider
It doesn’t matter what niche you’re in (marketing, lifestyle, travel, food, beauty, etc), you need to consider the following important things to know which camera is the best for you.
1. Know your purpose
Will you use the camera only for photos or also for videos?
The FIRST question you need to ask yourself when choosing a camera is this “why do you want to buy a camera?”.
What’s the primary reason? Is it only for taking photos or also videos?
It’s always a good idea to pick a camera that is good for both video and photo.
Why? If your camera shoots great videos as well as pictures, you can use it for vlogging as well (if you ever).
We all know that video marketing is growing rapidly and videos can help you get more sales and conversions.
That’s why it’s recommended to go for those cameras that are great for both photos and videos.
2. Camera budget
What price range can you afford?
You should know how much budget you’ve for a camera. How much are you willing to spend? Is it 50,000 INR? Or are you looking for cameras above the 1 lakh rupees price range?
Once you know your budget, it becomes easy to pick a suitable camera for your blogging or vlogging purposes.
3. Your camera experience
Are you new to photography? Do you already have lots of experience in taking amazing snaps with DSLRs? Before picking a camera, it’s important to know your experience.
If you’re totally new to the camera world, it’s better to start with point and shoot cameras as they’re easy to operate and also affordable.
If you’ve a little bit of experience, you can start considering entry-level to mid-level DSLR cameras and start learning how to take RAW images and videos. In case you’re curious, a camera raw image file contains minimally processed data from the image sensor.
4 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Everyone
So far we talked about the best cameras for blogging and vlogging. Let’s now talk about the most essential camera accessories that you should be using in 2021 and beyond.
Tripod is used for stable shots indoor or outdoor as it holds your camera at exactly the right angle and helps you snap stable pictures.
Tripods come in a wide range of materials such as plastic, aluminum, carbon fiber, and more.
Make sure to invest in a high-quality but lightweight tripod that you can carry easily.
Here’s the BEST tripod you can purchase on Amazon.
AmazonBasics 52-Inch Carbon Fiber travel tripod is one of the best-selling tripods on Amazon and it’s created by Amazon itself. The main benefit of using this tripod is that it is a carbon fiber tripod so it’s extremely sturdy and durable.
It comes with adjustable height legs, rotating leg locks, and rubber feet. It comes with a ball-head design for 360-degree rotation and 90-degree tilt.
It is extendable up to 52 inches and comes equipped with a tripod carrying bag.
2. Storage Devices
No matter which blogging camera or vlogging camera you use, you need storage devices such as hard disks and memory cards to store all your photos and videos.
Here are some of the best memory cards and external hard disks you can try on Amazon.
This is one of the best-selling memory cards on Amazon which is great for compact and point-and-shoot cameras.
It offers superfast transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s so if you’re looking to transfer your images or videos faster, this is an excellent memory card option for you.
If you’re looking for an ultra high speed memory card that’s two times faster than a normal SD card, Samsung’s EVO Grade 3 memory card is just for you.
You can transfer up to 360 photos per minute with a transfer speed of up to 48mbps and it is both waterproof and temperature-proof (operates effortlessly between -25 degrees to 85 degrees Celsius).
External Hard Disks
If you’re searching for a portable hard disk drive that offers ultra-fast data transfer rates and is compatible with all kinds of devices including PC’s and Macbooks, you should definitely try WD Elements hard disk.
This is one of the best-selling external HDDs on Amazon which offers 2 TB storage to save all your photos, videos and comes with hardware encrypted password-protection. It offers a wide range of features such as 3 year data recovery and is compatible with Windows and Mac.
3. External Microphones
If you’re planning to shoot vlogs or YouTube videos with your camera, you must invest in a microphone as well. Why? Most DSLR cameras or regular cameras don’t offer high-quality microphones – that’s why most vloggers connect an external mic to get better sound quality.
Here are some of the best external microphones to try on Amazon.
If you’re looking for a lightweight On-Camera microphone that offers crisp and clear audio, you should definitely check out the Rode VMGO Video Mic GO.
If you’re looking for a compact directional microphone for your phone, cameras, or DSLRs, Sennheiser MKE 200 is a great choice. It offers an interchangeable 3.5mm TRS and TRRS connectivity which is compatible with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras or smartphones.
4. Camera Bags
You must need a camera bag to carry all your blogging or vlogging gear including your camera, lens, memory cards, tripods, and so on.
Here are two of the best-selling camera bags that are both affordable and durable.
Want to store your camera, additional lenses, extra batteries, tripod, battery charger, and more in one place? Try the Smiledrive camera bag as you can fit them all.
It is also one of the most affordable camera bags available on the market.
It is one of the essential backpacks that come with a front pocket and front top pocket for easy access where you can store your documents. You’ll also get a main upper packing compartment with an organizer, expandable storage space, and key clip, and a hideaway water bottle pocket.
FAQs | Best Cameras for Blogging & Vlogging
Here are some of the frequently asked questions around the best cameras for blogging and vlogging.
Do you really need a camera for blogging?
If you’re, health or fitness blog, it’s extremely important to use high-quality images. In such cases, it’s better to invest in a good camera that is affordable and easy to use. You can also upload appealing photos or videos on social media to attract more followers.
What is a good vlogging camera?
Here are some of the best cameras for video blogging.
– Sony ZV-I camera
– GoPro Hero 9
– Fujifilm X-T4
What is the best camera for blogging and vlogging?
Here are some of the best cameras that you can use both for blogging and vlogging.
– Fujifilm X-S10
– Panasonic LUMIX G7
– Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y
Which DSLR to buy for beginners?
Nikon 1500D and Fujifilm X-T200 are considered to be the best DSLR for beginners. They have got all the essential camera features to be useful for newbies and they’re also affordable.
What are cheap vlogging cameras with a flip screen?
Here are some of the cheap vlogging cameras with flip screens.
– Canon PowerShot SX730
– Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70S
– Canon POWERSHOT G7 X Mark III
Final thoughts on the best camera for blogging
Blogging is a business and every business needs investment. Investing in the right blogging camera is a good idea as it helps you upload high-quality images and videos.
Make sure to know the purpose of purchasing a camera. Ask yourself whether you need a camera for blogging, vlogging, or both? That’s how you can choose the right camera.
So what are your thoughts on the blogging cameras mentioned on this page? Did we miss any of your favorite cameras for blogging or vlogging? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
You Might Also Like: